Shell oil is designed for use in rotary vacuum pumps. Oil is formulated from selected premium performance, highly refined mineral oils. This provides the low vapour pressure and high performance, desired for the effective lubriaction of rotary vacuum pumps.
- in rotary and sliding vane vacuum pumps that reach a low level of vacuum (not less than 0,001 [mbar] at temperature 75°C);
- in most industrial vacuum pumps;
Features and benefits:
- long life oil - extended periods between exchanges, this oil shows excellent resistance to chemical and mechanical degradation, this ensures the oil will provide a long service life as well as reduced tendency for sludgy build up and deposit formation;
- outstanding wear and corrosion protection - oil helps provide effective protection of internal metal surfaces from corrosion and wear;
- oil is suitable for applications where ambient temperature are above 0°C and where maximum operating temperatures do not exceed 100°C, maximum vacuum pressure capability generally tends to decrease as the pump operating temperatures increase;
- oil is not recommended for use when corrosive gasses or chemical vapurs are involved in the extraction process.
When to change the oil in vacuum pumps?
Oil in vacuum pumps from the RS series should be changed every 20 operating hours and at least once a year. Oil can be overworked if the pump does not reach the rated vacuum.
|Package||HDPE bottle wit a seal|